Thursday, August 4, 2011

The New Teacher - Chapter 06

Vexi: "Hold it a few second longer kid, we will switch lead now."
Vexi: "Now pull your penis in and out of my vagina."
Vexi: "Now do it faster and faster until you burst!"
White Boy: "I'm about to burst! What should i do?!"
Vexi: "Do it inside my vagina, fill me up kid!"
White Boy "Okey teacher!"
Vexi: "Great job kid, you did good for your first time and you will get good grades for this."
White Boy: "Thanks teacher!"
Vexi: "Before we finish of for today so will you have to make me orgasm also, but i will need one more guy to fuck me, you black kid over there, you will do it."
Right Black Boy: "Okey Teacher."
Vexi: "If you have payed attention to so will you know how to do it."



Vexi: "Wow kid you got a huge one for being so young."
Black kid: "Thanks teacher!"
Vexi: "Go fast and hard on me boy! You kid come over here while i clean your penis off"
White boy: "Okey."

No comments:

Post a Comment