Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The New Teacher - Chapter 03

Vexi: "Good boy, you completed the first part by licking on my vagina, now you are going to penetrate my vagina with your hand to expend it.
*White boy shakes his head*
Vexi: "Don't be afraid, pull your hand inside me!
Vexi: "There is nothing to be scared of and you won't get hurt by touching my vagina and my vagina won't eat your hand. It's only wet inside."
 Vexi: "Now pull your hand inside me!"
*White boy shakes his head*

Vexi: "Okey if you won't do it so will someone else do it."
Vexi: "Who can pull a hand inside my vagina?"
Left Black boy: "I can do it!"
Vexi: "Good, now pull your hand inside me!"
Left Black boy: "Okey"
Vexi: "Ah! Good! Keep going!"
Vexi: "Aaah! Deeper inside! Aahh! Pull all the way in! Ahh it feels good!"
Vexi: "Keep it inside me!"
Left Black boy: "It's getting wet on my arm and something is dropping off from your vagina Teacher"
Vexi: "AAhh! Don't worry about it! Aah! It's normal!! Keep pushing!!
White Boy: "What is that smell?"
Vexi: "It's the liquad that you are smelling. Ahh!"
Vexi: "Good work boy, you can pull your arm out now."
Left Black boy: "Okey"

No comments:

Post a Comment