Thursday, August 4, 2011

The New Teacher - Chapter 05

Vexi: "Good boy! You finaly manged to penetrate my vagin."
Vexi: "Doesn't it feel good inside me?"
Vexi: "Pay attention now class, notice how i slowly go up and down on his penis"
Vexi: "I will be taking the lead first, then we will switch lead when you know how to fuck me."
Vexi: "So just sit back kid and pay attention on how i fuck you."
White Boy: "It's so wet inside!"
Vexi: "Don't worry boy it's normal"

White Boy: "It feels so good!"
Vexi: "Yeah it does. Enjoy it while you can kid!"
Right Black Boy: "Wow it looks so cool!"

 
White Boy: "Teacher! Something is coming out of my penis, feels like im about to burst"
Vexi: "Hold it kid! We need to orgasm at the same time!"
White Boy: "I don't know how mutch longer i can hold it!"
Vexi: "Just a bit longer!"

White Boy: "I can't hold it mutch longer! I'm about to burst!"
Vexi: "I'm about to orgasm also, i will go faster on your penis now!"
White Boy: "Oh god! I can't hold it! It's to mutch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment