Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The New Teacher - Chapter 04

Vexi: "Okey kid time for the next stage of the intercourse, penetration with your penis on my vagin."
Vexi: "If you are going to penetrate my vagina so will you need to get your penis up first or we ain't getting anywhere."
Vexi: "Calm down kid, you are very tense, are you stage fright cause of all the kids in your class are watching you?
Vexi: "Well we won't be able to have a sex if you can't get it up, try to ignore the people around you and pay only attention to me."

Vexi: "Come on kid, we don't have all day to wait on your penis to stand up, you need to have sex with me or the rest of the class won't learn anything about intercourse."
Vexi: "Having sex with a girl is something you will never forget, trust me you will love it."
Vexi: "If you don't want to lose this chance to experience it so should you get your penis up now!"
Vexi: "If you can't have sex with me so can't i grade you."
Vexi: "Penetrate me now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment