Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Naughty Souly - Chapter 04

 Souly: "I wonder what Mao is doing"

  *A moment later*

 Luna: "What the..."

 Luna: "What the hell happend to me?!" How the hell can i be pregnant?!
I haven't even done it! Im a virgin!"
Luna: "Tessie!!! Vexi!!!"
Luna: "Where the hell are they!" .. Okey calm down Luna... It must have been Souly that is doing her magic pranks again."
Luna: "She must have made my stomach to expand to make fun of me and im sure Tessie and Vexi was in it together."
Luna: "I'm so going to revenge them for making fun of me!"

 Luna: "I feels so dirty below... think im going to take a shower first before im going to give them a big slap for making for of me..."

Luna: "So weird, i wonder why i feel so full, as if i just ate a huge dinner."
Luna: "Did they stuff me with food while i was sleeping?"



No comments:

Post a Comment