Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Naughty Souly - Chapter 07


Luna: "Vexi...I can't believe i swallowed her...my own sister..."
Luna: "I'm so sorry Tessie! I didn't want it to end like this!
Tessie: "Don't worry about it, it's not your fault anyway and it's not so bad in here, it's soft and comfortable in your womb.
Luna: "Ahh! please don't move around or i will wet myself again."
Tessie: "Oh sorry!"
Luna: "I don't even know what i should do now... it feels like a dream i want to wake out from."
Tessie: "Maybe we should find Souly and tell her to take Vexi out from your stomach?"
Luna: "I don't even know where she is."
Tessie: "Well at least you should get to your job first, you don't want Serin and Nia to come back and mess with you if they found out you werent there."
Luna: "... Okey but i have a bad feeling about this."


Luna: "These are the only pants i can find that are lace.
Luna: "Promise to tell me if something happends you to!"
Tessie: "I will"

 




Luna: "I can't pull them further up, i fear that i will squeeze you."
Tessie: "Why don't you try Vexi's panties? She has a hole in hers."
Luna: "Oh thats a good idea."

Luna: "Are you okey?"
Tessie: "These strings from Vexi's panties are entangling me."
Luna: "These won't do either, they ain't lace and these strings are getting stuck on the ring and your arms." 
Tessie: "There aren't any other panties, either you use one of those or you will have to go nude below."
Luna: "...I..."
Luna: "Maybe the clothing from the Inn are long enough to cover my vagina."

No comments:

Post a Comment