Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Naughty Souly - Chapter 03


 Souly: "I wonder if she will fit inside the virgin"

  Souly: "Time to make her a child, i wonder if Luna is ready to become a mother."



 *Tessie wakes up*
Souly: "Morning Tessie! Any last words before you go inside?"
Tessie: "What is going on?! Stop it!"

Tessie: "Please stop it Souly! I don't wanna be inside her vagina!
Souly: "Don't worry i've heard it pretty soft and comfy in the womb."
Tessie: "Take me out! I won't fit inside!"

 Tessie: "It's to tight inside i can't move! I won't be able breath! Please don't do it Souly! I'll do anything!"
 Souly: "Just push the wall and it will expand a bit."
 Souly: "Now take a deep breath!"

 *Souly casts a Paralize spell on Tessie and accidently Paralized the vagina*
Souly: "Good night Tessie"

Souly: "She is going to freak out when she founds out about it. Hehe"


No comments:

Post a Comment