Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The New Teacher - Chapter 02

Boy on the right: "Wow! It's so soft!
Boy on the left: "Yeah!"
Vexi: "Be careful with your teachers breasts, you don't want it to be a short class."
Vexi: "Don't be afraid girls, come up here and test me yourself also."
White Boy: "Wow! What is this?"
Vexi: "It's a vagina, it's what all girls has."
White Boy: "Look guys! The hole goes deep inside her!
Vexi: "Okey time to teach you girls and boys on how intercourse works, which boy want to have sex with me?"
Vexi: "Nobody dares to do it infront of the whole class? Then i'll pick you little boy that is between my legs, you are the lucky one."
Vexi: "Now pull off your pants."

Vexi: "You can start by you licking on my vagina first little boy."
Vexi: "Do you see the tiny ball looking thing in my vagina? It's called Clitoris, now lick it like a lolipop."
Vexi: "Don't be afraid to lick it. It taste good, trust me."
Vexi: "Good boy, now lick it faster and faster until i get wet."
Vexi: "I hope the class is paying attention on what is going on, it will be on your homework! Write this down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment