Sunday, August 7, 2011

Payback - Chapter 02

Venessa: "Katrin wake up!"
Katrin: "What sis?"
Venessa: "Have you seen my dildo?"
Katrin: "Which one?"
Venessa: "You know i have only one dildo, the one with vibrator and has a material that would make any women orgasm."
Venessa: "Have you seen it?"

Katrin: "Ah that one...yeah i used it."
Venessa: "You used my dildo? Why didn't you use yours instead?"
Katrin: "Cause yours is better then mine."
Venessa: "So where is it?"
Katrin: "Sorry i accidently broke it, i didn't mean to."
Venessa: "You broke my dildo?! How could you?!"
Katrin: "I'm sorry! I'm going to buy you a new and better one!"
Venessa: "But i need to play with my dildo now!"
Katrin: "Can't you use mine instead?"
Venessa: "No only mine can make me orgasm!"
Venessa: "Do something about it Katrin!"
Katrin: "Use your hand as your dildo?"
Venessa: "It's not the same! And it hurts when my nails scratches the wall."
Katrin: "Okey sister i will think of something.."
Venessa: "Hurry.."


Katrin: "Do you still know the shrinking spell?"
Venessa: "Yeah."
Katrin: "Then use the spell on me and use me as your dildo, i will make sure that you will orgasm."
Venessa: "Thanks sis! You are the best!"
Katrin: "Anything to help you my sister."

No comments:

Post a Comment