Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Naughty Souly - Chapter 06

 Serin: "Wow is that fat?"
Luna: "Oh! Hey Serin and Nia! I didn't hear you coming."
Nia: "Or have you got pregnant in one day?"
Luna: "No! It's Souly that did pranks on me while i was sleeping, she made my stomach to expend and have stuffed me with food."
Nia: "Oh?"

Serin: "Lets take a close look, hold her for me Nia."
Serin: "As i thought, Souly didn't finish the prank for us, Tessie is still hanging out of her vagina."
Luna: "What did you say?!"
Nia: "Is she still alive?"
Serin: "I'll look"

*Serin pulls Tessie down*
Luna: "Ahh!" What did you do? I felt something be pulled out of my vagina!"
 Serin: "Yeah Tessie is still alive and sleeping for the moment but she will wake up any second from the spell."
Nia: "Pull her back inside Tessie's womb then."
Luna: "Wait!! What are you talking about?! Souly didn't do a prank on me?"
Serin: "You have no idea what happend to you? Hehe."
Nia: "She sure did, but she didn't expand it tho."
Serin: Yup, she gave you a child called Tessie. Hehe."
Luna: "What?! No! You can't have!! You bastards!"

Serin: "And back inside you go."
Serin: "Oh Tessie woke up!"
Tessie: "Oh my head i feel dizzy.. what is going on?"
Luna: "Ahh! Stop it! I can't take it!
Serin: "It sure is tight in there, can hardly pull her inside."
Nia: "Just pull harder."


 Serin: "little bit more!"
Tessie: "Stop it! Take me out of here! Im stuck in here, i can't move!
 Serin: "Why don't you move press against the wall and see what happends. Hehe?"
Luna: "Ahhh!! No don't move Tessie!! Ahh! ...i can't handle it ... im about to...
Tessie: "I'm sorry Luna!
Tessie: "It's wet in here!  It's hard to breath with all the liquid. Pull me out!

*Serin equips Luna's lips with a Demonic Ring*
Luna: "What are you doing?! Please stop it!!
Serin: "Now Tessie won't be able to leave your vagina. Hehe"
Nia: "Be a good mother now Luna. Hehe"
Serin: "Yup make sure that you feed her, clean her and make sure she won't get hurt. Hehe"
Nia: "Yeah it's a good way to teach yourself on how to take care of a child before you get a real one. Hehe."

Tessie: "Please stop it!! I'll do anything!! Just take me out of here!"

Luna: "Don't do it!! She won't be able to breath!"
Serin: "Don't worry about that, all she need to do is to spread your vagina and she will gets air."
Serin: "Oh and i forgot before we leave."
Serin: "Wondering why you feel full in your stomach? It's cause you ate Vexi. Hehe"
Luna: "What!? Noo!! You cruel bastards! Why are you doing this to me?! "
Nia: "I wonder how mutch time she has left. Hehe"
Serin: "It's time for you to go to work at the Inn Luna and i don't want to see your skipping work because of this."
*Serin and Nia walks out*

No comments:

Post a Comment