Saturday, August 6, 2011

Naughty Souly - Chapter 08

 Luna: "There is no way i can go out like this! It's way to short, people will see my vagina and they would also see your arms sticking out."
Tessie: "Well you could wear panties or i could climb further into your womb."
Luna: "No don't move further inside my womb! What if people saw me orgasm in public?!"
Luna: "And i can't wear those panties either, i fear that i would harm you."

                               
Tessie: "Then you have to go without any panties"
Luna: "Can't you pull our head out and watch my rear and warn me when someone is coming behind me? So i can hide you with my hands and sneak into a backalley.
Tessie: "Okey but i can't see mutch from here."

Luna: "I have a bad feeling, it's going to be hard to move around with your arms sticking out, i will need to walk with my legs spread out so i don't squeeze them."
Luna: "I hope we'll find Souly soon so we can end this nightmare..."
Tessie: "You should go to work now before you get late."
Luna: "Okey"

No comments:

Post a Comment