Monday, August 15, 2011

Payback - Chapter 06

Venessa: "Ahh! You feel so good inside me sister! Move further inside, i want all of you inside me!"
Katrin: "There is almost no space left inside."
Venessa: "Ahh! Just move further inside me! It feels so good!"

Venessa: "Ahh god it feels good! I want more!"
Venessa: "I have never felt something so good before!"
Venessa: "Move around in there sister! Faster!"
Katrin: "I'm masturbating as fast as i can Venessa."
Venessa: "I need more!"

Venessa: "I'm borrowing your dildo for a moment Katrin."
Katrin: "What?!"
Katrin: "You won't be able to fit it inside! There is no space left!
Venessa: "I must do it! I need more inside me!"
Katrin: "You will harm your sister if you use it!"
Venessa: "Don't worry about it, it will expand in there."

Venessa: "Ahh!! It like having 10 of my special dildos at once."
Katrin: "Stop it! You are squezing me sister!
Venessa: "Ahh! I can't yet! It's feels to good!
Katrin: "Sister! It's to wet inside here! I will drown if you don't stop getting orgmasmes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment