Monday, September 19, 2011

Payback - Chapter 16

Venessa: "Yeah it's true, your penis does feel better when its huge."
Venessa: "Just be gentle with your sister,  remember that it is a lot bigger then normal."
Little Brother: "Okey i will sister."


Little Brother: "Ahhh! I'm about to come sister!"
Venessa: "Ahh! Fill me up!"

Little Brother: "Ahh! I'm coming!!
Venessa: "Ahh! It's so warm."

Little Brother: "I'm so exhausted sister, im going to take a nap."
Venessa: "Me too."

Katrin: "Venessa.. what are you doing...i  was taking a fast.. nap and you let him... fill you up?"
Katrin: "Venessa... why aren't... you answering?" Venessa! Answer! It's hard to keep... my head up with all the... sperm in here.!"

Katrin: "Wake up! I'm still... in here! Take me... out! I'm swimming... in sperm, i don't know... how mutch longer.. i can keep my head over... the sperm."

1 comment:

  1. are you going to continue this one? would love to see how it turns out like does she wake up and save her sis or not.

    ReplyDelete