Friday, September 2, 2011

Payback - Chapter 12

Venessa: "Now you are about to become a man."
Little Brother: "Please stop it sister! I don't wanna do it!"
Venessa: "Then why is your dick still erected? You know you want to fuck me."

Little Brother: "No!"
Venessa: "All boys loves sex, same with you.
Little Brother: "But not with you!"

Venessa: "Ah! It is tight... i think i made your dick to large."
Little Brother: "Ahh!"

Venessa: "Little bit more, almost have the whole mushroom inside me"
Little Brother: "Ahh! I don't wanna do it sister!"
Venessa: "To late now."

Venessa:  "Ahh! It feels so good! Don't you love it also?"
Little Brother: "Ahh! Oh God! Ahh! But this is so wrong!"

Venessa: "I can't get your dick further inside me, i thought i could take more than that."
Katrin: "You are squeezing me! Take it out!"
Venessa:  "I was almost done with his dick, i just need a few more minutes. Can't you go further inside my womb and crawl up?"
Katrin: "Fine... just hurry up and finish him off...And don't orgasm inside your sister again!"
Little Brother: "I think i heard Katrin's voice, we need to stop before she gets here."
Venessa: "She is already here."
Little Brother: "Where?!"
Venessa: "She is inside my womb, did you think i was fat? How rude!"
Little Brother: "What?! What is she doing inside you?!"
Venessa: "I couldn't find a dildo so she agreed to help me to orgasm, but it wasen't enough so i came to you instead."
Little Brother: "How can you have sex with someone when you have your sister inside your womb?!"
Venessa: "It is not problem, she is safe inside my womb."

No comments:

Post a Comment