Monday, September 5, 2011

Naughty Souly - Chapter 11

Luna: "Oh my god!"
Tessie: "What is it?"
Luna: "He is huge! It is a freaking monster!"
Katrin: "Shh.. he will hear you."
Man: "Hey girl! What do you want?"
Luna: "Um...Eh..S-souly..."
Man: "Ah i see, Souly finaly got me a hot young girl."
Luna: "I-i..i-im.."
Man: "And Souly got me a cute one also!"

Man: "Let me inspect you first, stand here and spread your legs."
Luna: "O-okey.."

Man: "What the hell is that! two arms coming out of your vagina?"
Man: "Is that a faerie or a pixie inside your vagina? Is that your fetish? To pull people inside your vagina?"
Luna: "N-no.. i-it is n-not!"
Man: "Then why is it inside you?"
Souly: "Souly pulled a human inside my vagina...and i can't take her out cause of the ring."
Man: "Wow i can't wait to fuck two people at once!"
Man: "The girl inside the vagina, what is your name?"
Tessie: "My name is Tessie"

Man: "Okey turn around and show me your ass."
Man: "Your body is perfect! Young and slim with huge breasts and small ass."
Man: "You are my dream girl!"
Man: "Souly finaly found me a young and beatiful girl."
Man: "If you are also good at sex, so will i make you into my sex slave."
Luna: "N-no!"
Man: "Why not?"
Luna: "Um.. im already souly's sex slave."
Man: "Pfft damn her, stealing all the good ones. Why the hell does she want you, all her other slaves are males."



 

No comments:

Post a Comment