Thursday, September 1, 2011

Payback - Chapter 10

Venessa: "I'm going to take out the dildo for a moment, don't go out."
Katrin: "Okey sis."

 Venessa: (He looks so cute when he is sleeping.)

Venessa: "Okey here it comes Katrin, but i don't think it's big enough for me, his penis is so small i can hardly hold on to it."
Katrin: "What are you doing? You said it was a thing? and not a real penis!
Venessa: "It is, im just borrowing his penis for a moment while he is still sleeping, he won't notice a thing after im done with him."
Katrin: "What?! Who does it belong to?!"
Venessa: "Our little brother."
Katrin: "Are you sleeping with our little brother? It is incest!"
Venessa: "Nah im just borrowing his penis so i can finish off my urges, there is nothing wrong with that.
Venessa: "He is just helping her big sister to get her to orgasm."

Venessa: "Ahh... it feels better now, but it is still to small."
Katrin: "Don't do it! He is our brother! And what if he orgasm?!
Venessa: "Don't worry he should be able to hold it for a short moment at least."
*Little Brother Orgasmed*
Venessa: "Oh! He came after 5 sec, that must be the shortest sex ever. Hehe"
Katrin: "This is nothing to joke about!" It is now incest!"
Katrin: "You have your little brother sperm inside your womb now and it is all over me! Eeww! I have my little brothers sperm on me!"
Venessa: "Hehe why don't you eat his sperm then? Then we don't have be worried about being incest. Hehe."
Katrin: "I'm not eating my little brothers sperm!"
Venessa: "Relax sister! Enjoy the moment."
Katrin: "What moment? It's already over anyway.."
Venessa: "We can always do it again!"
Katrin: "No! You will wake him up! Just stop doing this sister!"

Venessa: "I was hopping it would laster longer then 5 seconds. Hehe."
Katrin: "He is...was a virgin, what do you expect? If this even count as one..."
Venessa: "Awww... he looks so cute after he orgasmed, im going to give him a kiss."
Katrin: "Are you listning to me? Stop with this incest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment