Monday, September 5, 2011

Payback - Chapter 13

Venessa: "Ahh! It feels so good! I must do this more often."
Little Brother: "P-please stop it...s-sister, i-i don't wanna fuck you."
Venessa: "Less whining and more fucking."
Little Brother: "I must r-resist the temptation...this is wrong, i must hold back.."
Venessa: "C'mon kid, release the beast inside you!"

Little Brother: "I'm sorry sister! But i can't resist anymore! I love you to mutch!"
Venessa: "That's the spirit!"

Little Brother: "Ahh! I want my whole dick inside you sister!"
Venessa: "Aargh! Don't push so hard! It is to big for me! It won't fit."
Little Brother: " It feels so good inside you! It is so tight."

Little Brother: "I will get my whole dick inside you somehow sister! I want to be closer to you."
Venessa: "You need to be careful with me or you will squeeze your sister that is inside me."
Little Brother: "But i can't hold back any longer! I love you to mutch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment