Monday, September 5, 2011

Payback - Chapter 14

Little Brother: "Wow look at my dick sister! It is still growing from your magic. Are you looking sister?"
Little Brother: "I can't wait to stick my new dick inside you sister!"

Venessa: "Stop it! It won't fit inside me! It is way to huge."
Little Brother: "No it will fit, i'll show you!"

Little Brother: "Ahh! See? Just need to force it inside you!"
Venessa: "Ooh god it feels good!!"

Little Brother: "Oh! I can't move my dick, it is stuck on something."
Venessa: "It was still slowly growing while you put it in! the mushroom head must be stuck in my womb."
Little Brother: "Awesome! That means you are now mine sister and i can fuck you forever now!"
Venessa: "It is not fun! I have school i must go to and same are you!"
Little Brother: "I could always take you to school like this. All the boys would be jealous when they found out i have my own personal fuck doll"

Little Brother: "Cool! I didn't know i could fuck like this!"

Venessa: "Don't do that please! You must be careful with your sister vagina, you can't carry your sister with your dick, it is hard as steel and you will hurt your sister like this!"
Little Brother: "But it is fun sister! It is like as you were a doll."
Little Brother: "I'm going to take you to the bathroom so i can continue to fuck you undisturbed."

No comments:

Post a Comment