Thursday, September 1, 2011

Payback - Chapter 11

Venessa: "Good Morning little brother. Did i wake you up?"
Little Brother: "S-Sister? What are you doing ontop of me?! Get off me!"
Venessa: "Shhh... quiet down, you don't want to wake everyone up."
Little Brother: "What are you doing?" Why are you naked! I don't wanna see my sister like this."
Little Brother "Please leave me alone!"
Venessa: "I can't do that until im done with you."
Little Brother: "W-what are you talking about? Why are you wet on your genital?"
Venessa: "Ahh i see you got a sharp eye on details and you sure love looking on your sisters vagina, what a naughty boy you are!"
Little Brother: "No i wasen't! You are standing ontop of me! How can i not see it?"
Venessa: "No need to lie, your a boy and all boys love looking on a female body, no matter who it belongs to."
Venessa: "Do you wanna know why im am wet on my vagina?"
Little Brother: "N-no! Just leave me alone."
Venessa: "It is your sperm that is inside my vagina and the sex you had in your dream was real."
Little Brother: "You are lying!"
Venessa: "If you don't want me to tell your parents and your friends that you are incest so will do a favor for me."
Little Brother: "What kind of favor?"
Venessa: "You will have sex with me untill i orgasm."
Little Brother: "N-no! I won't do it!"
Venessa: "C'mon, help your sister out, i haven't had my orgasm for a long time."
Venessa: "Or i will tell everyone that you had sex with your own sister."
Little Brother: "I hate you!"
Venessa: "I take that as a yes."

 Venessa: "You can start by licking on my vagina first."
 Little Brother: "N-no stop it! I don't wanna look on my naked sister..."
 Venessa: "Don't be shy! Just think im someone else."
 Little Brother: "Please stop it!"
Venessa: "Okey, lets skip this part then."

Venessa: "Oh look at this, your penis is still erected."
Venessa: "Seems like your penis wants to go into your sisters vagina."
Little Brother: "N-no!"
Venessa: "No need to lie. Your brain maybe says no, but your penis says fuck your sister!
Venessa: "But first we need to make your penis bigger to satisfy me, with the help from magic."
Little Brother: "Argh!" 
Venessa: "Now this is a dick a women wants, huge and hard as a rock, and some modifications like the mushroom top, i have a fetish on mushrooms "
Little Brother: "What are you doing?! I look like a monster!"
Venessa: "You will thank me one day when you get a girlfriend."
Little Brother: "They won't even dare to get close to someone that has this insane huge dick in their pants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment