Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 08

Kai: "Do you want me to push Katrin out?"
Lin: "No not now. I'm totaly exhausted after her, i need to recove first before i try to move her again.
*Few minutes later*
*The clock rings*
Lin: "Crap! It's 8:00am already! My class starts in 30min!"

Lin: (What am i going to do with her...)
Lin: (I can't leave her like that.)
Lin: (I either have to force her inside me or pull her out.)
Lin: (But if i force her inside me so will i hurt Kai and if i pull her out so must i leave her here alone.)

Lin: (She is realy stuck there good..i can barely move her.)
Lin: (I'm not going to move her, im afraid that i will harm Katrin, she is tiny and fragile.)
Lin: (Maybe i can hide her somehow... )
Kai: "What are you going to do with her?"
Lin: "I'm going to leave her there, im going to try to hide her instead so don't move her."
Kai: "Okey."

Lin: "Hmm what underwear should i use.."
Kai: "Erotic panties with hole in them?" Thong?"
Lin: "Nah i need to find panties that can hide her legs."
Kai: "Those black See-thru panties you bought 5 months ago?"
Lin: "Good idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment