Monday, January 30, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 07

Lin: "Sit here."

Lin: "Good girl"
Lin: "She is so big, i wonder if i can get her inside me."
Lin: "Kai can you hold her hands for me."
Kai: "Okey im coming out."

Kai: "I've got her hands now."
Lin: "Start pulling her inside."
Lin: "Don't be afraid little girl, it's only dark and warm in there, you'll love it."

Kai: "Wow she is so light!"
Kai: "Come here!"

Lin: "Slow down! You are pulling her to fast."
Lin: "Nggh"
Kai: "Sorry."

Kai: "It's tight, i can hardly move her mutch further inside."
Lin: "Aahh!"
Lin: "Ahh! Stop!"
Kai: "I stopped pulling."
Lin: "Ahhh She is punching me with her hands! Tell her to stop moving!"
Kai: "She won't listen to me, she is panicking!
Kai: "I can't hold her hands, she is to strong for me."

Lin: "Ahh I can't take it, it's to mutch. Pull her out!"
Lin: "I'm about to burst."
Kai: "I'm trying, but she won't budge."
Lin: "Ahhh!! I'm coming!!"
Kai: "Katrin passed out."
Lin: "Finaly.. i can breath again... i was getting worried that she wouldn't stop moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment