Friday, January 27, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 06

Lin: "The noise is coming inside this box, i wonder what it is."

Lin: "Hmm.. the address is to my sister.
Lin: "She must have forgot to bring it with her before she went away for a week."
Lin: "Wouldn't be good to leave it alone if there were an animal inside it."
Lin: "It says something here.. [Congratulation! You have finaly got your own personal Pet. Warning: You must be 18+ to use her/him. She/He only drinks fluids, for exempel: Sperm. Do not feed them with solid food.]
Lin: "That's sounds weird, i think im going to take a look inside the box.

Lin: "Wow there is a huge pixie or something inside the box!"
Kai: "Realy?!"
Lin: "Isn't she one of those new and rare Sex Pets i have heard of?"
Lin: "How did she get one of those, she must have been expensive!"

Lin: "Isn't she to big for a Sex Pet?"
Lin: "It says tiny size on the box, maybe they picked the wrong size?"
Lin: "And she look so sexy and cute!"

Lin: "Those breasts are real! No way!"
Lin: "They are so soft."

Lin: "What should i do with her..."
Lin: "She will be gone for a week."
Lin: "And I want to have her as my pet!"
Lin: "Shouldn't be nothing wrong to use her for a week while she is gone, someone need to take care of her anyway..."
Lin: "I want to have her inside me, but she seems to be to big for me."
Lin: "Hey there sweetie! I'm your new master now. My name is Lin, what is your?"
Lin: "... She doesn't speak English or can't she talk at all?"
Lin: "I'll call you Katrin then"

Lin: "Okey Katrin your first command is to go inside this hole here."
Lin: "Awww she is scared, how cute.."

Lin: "Let me help you, i'll carry you to the couch."
Lin: "This is going to be fun."

1 comment:

  1. I love where this is going...please continue

    ReplyDelete