Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 11

Lin: "It's going to be hard to pull her out, i can hardly  reach her."
Lin: "I'm going to try a different position."

Lin: "Okey i can reach her now, are you ready to push her out?"
Kai: "Yes im ready, but i can't get a grip on her, it's to slippery in here."
Kai: "I will try my best."

Lin: "Push!"
Kai: "I'm pushing!"
Lin: "Ahhh!"
Kai: "She is waking up!"
Kai: "Ahh! She is holding on to me."

Kai: "She lost grip on me."
Lin: "Ahh come on! get out!"
Lin: "..Finaly.. she is out.."
Lin: "My heart is beating so fast."

Lin: "Stay here and don't move!"
Lin: "You master will come back in few hours."
Lin: "You also Kai, come out."
Kai: "No! I wanna stay in here."
Kai: "I won't cause any problems. I promise!"
Lin: "Fine."
Lin: "They didn't notice Katrin, so i don't think anyone would notice you either."
Lin: "I'm going to clean up myself and the bench before i get dressed."

Lin: "I'm dressed up now... but my heart is still beating fast and my face is still red."
Lin: "I think im going to wait a minute before i go out."
Kai: "Okey."

1 comment:

  1. Awesome series! Let's keep going! Will Kai be found out? Will she slide out? Or will she slide deeper inside Lin and never be retrieved? Curious minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete