Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 13


Kai: "I know! Swallow me!"
Lin: "What?!"
Lin: "You want me to eat you?"
Kai: "Yes! And then puke me out after the school is over."
Lin: "Are you sure about this?"
Kai: "Hurry before someone sees me!"
Lin: "I have never done this before.."

Lin: "I hope nothing goes wrong."

Lin: "Mmmm."
Lin: "You taste better then i thought."
Kai: "Stop licking me."
 
Lin: "You taste like chicken."
Lin: "Is it wrong liking how you taste like?"
Kai: ".. Not my fault that i taste good..."

Lin: "It's hard to swallow you, Your almost jamming it."
Lin: "I'll try pushing myself down."

Kai: "I'm down now."
Lin: "Thanks for the meal! It was delicious!
Kai: "You're welcome.."
Lin. "I'm sooo full now, i won't even be able to drink a glass of water."
Kai: "Ouch it hurts a little in here.
Lin: "Do you think you can handle it a few hours?"
Kai: "I'll try."
Lin: "I'm going to try the swimming pool instead."

Lin: "Hmm i don't see any teachers here."
Lin: "Nobody is watching us?"

Lin: "Awesome! I can slack the last hours then without getting punished."


Lin: "This is sooo mutch better, im going to take a nap here.."
*Hours later*
Lin: "Perfect, just a couple of minutes left until this day ends."
Lin: "Best to get back to the dressingroom and pick up Katrin before everyone else arrives."

1 comment:

  1. SO what'll happen to Kai? Will Lin push Katrin into her womb? Hope Kai didn't get digested... Love to see more!

    ReplyDelete