Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 12

Lin: "So many different things to do in here, not sure which one i should start with.."
Lin: "I don't wanna do anything with weights at least.. maybe i can test those machines over there, i don't think they will cause any problems."
Teacher: "Lin stop slacking!"
Lin: "Y-yes miss!"

Lin: "Running on these won't be a problem, im good at running after all."

Lin: "Ahh.."
Lin: "I can feel Kai flying up and down inside me."
Teacher: "You call that running Lin? My grandmother can run faster then you! Lin if you don't stop slacking around so will you stay an extra over."
Lin: "Sorry miss!"
Lin: "Ahh It feels like a huge dildo masturbating me, i won't be able to hold it mutch longer."
Kai: "I'm sorry Lin! There is nothing to hold on to."
Lin: "Aahhh ngghhh I will come if i move another step..."

Kai: "Ahhh!"

Kai: "I'm falling!"

Kai: "Lin!!"
Lin: "Ahh .. what did just happend.."

Kai: "Help me!"
Lin: "Oh damn! Someone can see you!"

Lin: "Go back inside!"
Kai: "Ouch you are pushing me to hard."
Lin: "Sorry but i don't want anyone to see you."

Lin: "Ngghh Ahh... Are you inside now?"
Kai: "It's to mutch fluids in here, i can't climp up."
 
Lin: "Damn! What should do?!"
Kai: "I'm so sorry Lin!"
Lin: "There is nowhere to hide you."
Teacher: "What are you doing Lin? Why did you stop running?"
Girl: "She is probably slacking again."

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I didnt' think this'd happen! Let's see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has another hole very close by...i think she should use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and no i don't mean her mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. now what I wonder is why in didnt' plug her pussy up with a dildo so Kai and Katrin (whatever the living doll's name is) were forced to stay?

    ReplyDelete