Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 09

Lin: "My panties should be here."
Lin: "Found it."

Lin: "Lets see if it works."

Lin: "Hmm .. now the legs are sticking up instead.
Lin: "I think it will work if i bend the legs under the skirt."

Lin: "No problems on my rear."
 
Lin: "I'm going to bend the legs down and see how it looks."
Lin: "Nope, this way would only makes it worse."
 
 
Lin: "I can't think of any other way of bending those legs."



Lin: "It looked way better then i expected, i can't see her at all"
Kai: "What should i do if she wakes up?"
Kai: "She could panic again."
Lin: "Ehmm"
Lin: "I think we can only hope she doesn't wake up..."
Lin: "At least it's dark in there so she shouldn't know what is going on."
Lin: "So try to calm her down before she get weird ideas."
Kai: "Okey"
Lin: "I should go to shool now before im late."

1 comment:

  1. Ya, completely unwilling victim forced in by the girl, thats hot, thats the way to go

    ReplyDelete