Monday, October 10, 2011

If you are wondering.

If you are wondering why some of the scenes is missing an object or a character or suddenly an object is showing in one image and then it's gone on the 2nd image or why some objects is in wrong scale or why some character has totaly different look on later images of the comics or why the texture is showing wrong... or why the lighting is fuckt up, so is it cause of my software that is fucking up.

I'm using Poser and it has tons of glitches, bug and errors, that is realy pissing me of sometimes and has been forcing me to stop some of the comics due to the bugs.

And yeah i know, my english is terrible. :P

2 comments:

  1. ok, no problem. My English is terrible too, so use a translator XD (I speak Spanish)

    But no matter, good job, do not leave their comics. It would be nice to undertake a comic unbirth of Souly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your works. It is very erotic. I hope to see much more. I do love unbirth and swallowing of your sexy women. I love to see men getting unbirthed and swallowed too. Thank you for bringing your fantasy to life for us to see.

    ReplyDelete