Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Bad School Day - Chapter 09

Madison: "How did it feel like?"
Nadia: "What are you talking about?"
Madison: "I have never seen a girl coming so fast as you have done. It has must have felt heavenly or you came so fast cause you have some kind of fetish of stuffing your vagina? 
Nadia: "N-no i didn't!"
Madison: "You like having Kai inside you don't you?"
Nadia: "N-no i don't!"
Madison: "So how does it feel like having Kai inside you? Is she like a huge dildo? Come on don't be shy."
Nadia: "... Feels B-better then a dildo..."
Madison: "Better then a dick?"
Nadia: "...Y-yes..."
Madison: "See? You like having Kai inside you, that is nothing to blush over."
Nadia: "Kai is not a sex toy! She is my friend!"
Madison: "Friends can also be there to pleasure you."
Kai: "I'm not lesbian!"
Madison: "Awww bad luck to you Nadia, hehe."
Kai: "Don't you dare to pleasure this moment Nadia!"
Nadia: "I won't come anymore! I promise."

No comments:

Post a Comment