Friday, October 14, 2011

A Bad School Day - Chapter 07

Madison: "I've got a grip on her legs now and im going to pull her out slowly, are you guys ready?"
Kai: "Yes! Pull me out!"
Nadia: "Yes, but do it gently."
Madison: "Okey i'm pulling her out."
Nadia: "Ahh! I said gently!
Madison: "I am, i can't do it any slower then this."
Nadia: "Ahhh! Stop moving around Kai!"
Kai: "Ewww... it is getting very wet in here."
Madison: "Nadia?"
Nadia: "I'm sorry but i can't hold it any longer!"
Kai: "Noo!!"
Nadia: "I'm sorry so Kai!"
Kai: "Get me out! I don't wanna drown in here!."
Nadia: "Ouch! Stop pulling!"
Madison: "What is wrong? "
Nadia: "I don't know, something scrached inside my vagina."
Madison: "Maybe it is Kai's big earrings?"
Madison: "Take your earings off Kai."
Kai: "I can't reach my earrings, my arms are stuck in a cross and it is too tight in here."
Madison: "We should take you to the hospital."
Nadia: "No damnit! There is no way in hell im going to walk around with tiny girl stuck inside my vagina, everyone will laugh at me!"
Madison: "And what about Kai?"
Nadia: "She should be fine if i stop... coming..."
Kai: "Eewww!!! I accidently drank some of the fluids in here! I can't believe it that drank my best friend fluids."

No comments:

Post a Comment