Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Bad School Day - Chapter 08


Nadia: "It is going to be hard to keep myself from squeezing Kai with my my thighs."
Madison: "I'll keep an eye on you."
Nadia: "Thanks."
Madison: "What are we going to do now? Shall we skip the school and head back home so we can get Kai out of you?"
Nadia: "Can't we do it after the first class? I've got a important test to take-"
Madison: "You can just skip that."
Nadia: "No i don't wanna fail the test cause of this."
Madison: "Call the teacher and tell him that you had to go home?"
Nadia: "At the exact moment before the test? You don't think the teacher will obviously think that we skipped it on purpose to avoid the test."
Madison: "Fine do the test then."
Nadia: "Is it okey for you also Kai?"
Kai: "Okey.. but do it fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment