Thursday, November 28, 2013

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 46



Elisa: "Hurry up before it goes cold."




Elisa: "I'm going to try with only with your dick this time."


Elisa: "Off you go little girl."
Elisa: "Wish my pussy could do that to."




Elisa: "I'm going to use some magic on your dick."
Mike: "What?!"
Elisa: "It's nothing special, just to make it larger."
Elisa: "You won't notice a thing."
Mike: "Fine."
Elisa: "Lets see how much i can fit inside me."


Elisa: "Hey there!"
Elisa: "You are Yui right?"
Yui: "What are you doing with Mike?!"


Yui: "He is mine! Get off him!" 


Elisa: "Aww c'mon don't be so hostile."
Elisa: "I'm just his big sister."
Elisa: "It's not like we are getting married, we are just having sex cause we are bored."
Yui: "So...Mike is still mine?"
Elisa: "Yup."
Elisa: "Nayamir can you help me?"
Yui: "With what?"
Elisa: "I want to be able to put a girl inside my pussy, like your girls can do."
Yui: ".. Okey"
Elisa: "Thank you."


[Few mintures later]
Mike: "Feels like i can glide much easier now."
Mike: "Do you want to try again?"
Elisa: "Okey."


Yui: "What happened with your dick? It's so thick."
Nayamir: "Wow!"


Yui: "Let me touch it."
Mike: "Seriously how big did you make my dick?"
Elisa: "Umm.. im not sure.."


Yui: "Holy shit!! It looks so heavy, let me touch it!"
Mike: "What the hell did you do with my dick?!"
Elisa: "Wow! I could fit that huge dick inside me?!"
Nayamir: "Oh my god!!"
Yui: "It's so hard."
Mike: "Don't tell im going to walk around with this dick? You will return in back to normal right?"
Elisa: "Awww you don't like?" But i love it! Can't you keep it like that?"
Mike: "I can't go outside like.."
Elisa: "Fine... i'll return back to normal when i have enough mana..."


Elisa: "Nayamir should be able to fit inside me now."
Elisa: "Yui can you help her? To get inside my pussy."
Nayamir: "Okey."

6 comments:

  1. ^_^ You are so awesome!!! I don't know how long these take to render, but you always surprise me with how well and quick these pop out of your mind.! ! Stay amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the new chapter keep up the good work i hope we get to see Yui end up inside Elisa with Nayamir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be awesome if nayamir pulled yui in as she was going in too

      Delete
  3. If anyone is getting cock vore it should be that rapist demon from Naughty Souly, revenge via cock vore!

    ReplyDelete