Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 43





Mike: "For 3 people, 2 girls and me."
Receptionist: "Okey."

Nayami: [Whisper] "It's rubbing in a bad spot."
Nayami: "Ahnnn"
Yui: [Whisper] "Shh! Don't make any noise."
Receptionist: "Is she okey?"
Mike: "Don't worry about her, she is just sleepy.. and hungry."
Receptionist: "O-okey, i thought i heard weird sounds, nevermind your room is down the hall."
Mike: "Thank you."


Nayami: "Oh thank god i can finaly make sounds again!"
Nayami: "Aahhh!!"
Yui: "Just don't scream to load, people outside will hear you."
Nayami: "Aahh...I'll try."
Nayami: "Can you put me down? It's still rubbing in a bad spot."
Mike: "Sure."

Nayami: "Slightly better."
Yui: "Ahh! So hot!."

Maya: "Ahh yeah! That feels good!"
Maya: "Lisa seems to disagree."
Maya: "Stop moving around Lisa, i want to enjoy this hot bath without you moving around in there."


[30min later]
Maya: "Mike isn't it my turn now?"
Maya: "You've had sex with everyone else except me!"
Maya: "It's not fair! You've had sex with Yui plenty of times and you also had sex with Nayami but you have never had sex with me! Is it cause im the oldest one? Don't you love me?"
Mike: "Of course i love you, but i thought you were into girls."


Maya: "What?!"
Maya: "I love dicks! I only have Lisa inside my pussy cause it feel so mutch better then a useless dildo and you never cares about having sex with me."
Yui: "Hehe, it's cause im always having sex with Mike every morning and sometimes when he is still asleep."
Mike: "See? It's cause she is always so horny."
Maya: "So when is it my turn?!"
Mike: "I would if i could, but Nayami is still stuck and i've had it up all the time since the beach."


Maya: "Lets see if we can get her off then."


Nayami: "Aaahhhh!!!!
Mike: "It's better if i do it myself."


Maya: "Is she still stuck?"
Mike: "Yes."
Mike: "Must you sit on my back?"





Mike: "I think my dick is coming off."
Maya: "Is it my turn now?"
Mike: "Sorry, i need lots of rest after this one."
Mike: "You can play with Nayami while you wait."

Maya: "I'm first with her!"
Yui. "No it's me!"
Mike: "It's Maya turn."


Maya: "Yey! First im going to buy lots of sexy and cute clothing for her."
Maya: "And then some private girl time after that."
Yui: "Don't force her inside your pussy also! She is for everyone."
Maya: "C'mon not even a few hours?"
Yui: "No! You already have Lisa and you still haven't let me play with her either."
Maya: "Fine.. i won't."


Maya: "Let see we need lots of different clothing for her.. you know.. thong, bondage stuff, sexy lingerie and all the other sexy clothing.
Yui: "I know something sexy for her!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow <3 I adore that Lisa's still trapped and Maya just wants more >:3

    ReplyDelete