Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 45




Elisa: "Hey handsome."

Mike: "Sister?!"
Elisa: "And i see your dick has grown a lot since the last time i saw you, and your dick also happy to see me too."


Mike: "What are you doing sister?"
Elisa: "Like we always has done since we were young."
Mike: "I'm happy to see you too, but can't you knock on the door like normal people?"
Elisa: "Why should i waste my time doing that when i know what you want."
Elisa: "I have known you for many years and you always think with your dick."
Elisa: "So how many times have you had sex with those girls?"
Mike: "W-What!? With Yui, Maya and Nayami? N-no! I-I'm just taking care of them."
Elisa: "Oh?"
Elisa: "Then this will make it a lot easier for me."
Elisa: "Nayami can you come in here?"
Nayami: "I'm coming."
Mike: "What are you doing, she's just a girl she shouldn't see us like this."

Nayami: "Yes?"
Mike: "Don't come in here."
Elisa: "Who are you?"
Nayami: "I'm a Nayami a Sex Slave."
Elisa: "Oh she is a sex slave... did you know that?"
Elisa: "Then she wouldn't mind if we had sex with her, cause she is used to it."
Mike: "N-No.. not what you think."

Elisa: "I'm just going to use some magic to shrink your dick a little."
Elisa: "Lets put you on here."

Elisa: "Perfect, fits like a glove."
Elisa: "She got a really big pussy for such a tiny body."
Nayami: "Ahhhh."
Elisa: "So.. how many times has he fucked you?"
Nayami: "Many."
Mike: "Umm.."
Elisa: "It's pointless to lie to a girl that have known you for many years."


Elisa: "I haven't seen you for 5 years, now stop fuck me already."
Mike: "Yes Sairy!"



Elisa: "Put her in."
Mike: "You sure? Your pussy has always been so small and tight."
Elisa: "I hope my pussy also grown since the last time."

Mike: "I'll put it it slow and gently."

Mike: "It's still very tight and small."
Elisa: "Wait a sec, im going to turn around, i want to see her and she goes inside me."
Mike: "Okey."

Elisa: "Mutch better, i can see her now."
Elisa: "Just so you know it's my first time."
Mike: "Are you sure you want to do it with her size? She is very big."
Elisa: "Yes i'm sure."

Elisa: "Ahhh!!"
Elisa: "Keep going!"

Elisa: "Ahhh!"
Elisa: "Oh god!!!
Elisa: "Wait a second."
Mike: "You okey?"
Elisa: "Yes keep pushing now."


Elisa: "AAhhhh Shit!"
Elisa: "Stop!!
Elisa: "I can't, pull her out."
Mike: "See your pussy is still to tight."
Mike: "Want to try a smaller size?"
Elisa: "No...If Maya can do it with such tiny body so should i also be able to do it."
Mike: "Maya?"
Elisa: "C'mon it's obvious she is to young to be pregnant.. she has a tiny girl inside her pussy, doesn't she?"
Mike: "Yeah.."
Elisa: "If she can do it so should i also be able to handle much more then just Nayami."
Mike: "Okey.."
Elisa: "Take me to your bed."



No comments:

Post a Comment