Monday, December 12, 2011

Lin's First Experience - Chapter 16

Eric: "I'm going to use my dick."
Lin: "Please don't do it!" I can masturbate you instead, it feels a lot better then fucking with a girl, you'll love it!"

Eric: "I will only become a real man when i have lost my virginity."
Lin: "Oh my! It's insane huge!"
 
Eric: "I put it inside the vagina? Right?"
Eric: "It's tight."
Eric: "You sure it's the right hole?"

Lin: "It's to big! Pull it out!"
Lin (Talking to herself): "But it feels so damn good!"
Eric: "It's way to tight, i can't move it any further."
Kai (Talking to herself): "What is that?!" Something big is coming towards me."
Eric: "Lets try a different position, maybe it helps."

4 comments:

  1. Adding the guy just killed it for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you continue the series please? Not only this one, but all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any more updates here? Would be nice to see all this work continued. You do a great job.
    And personally i dont feel that bad about adding the guy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great series,
    really all your work is! Thanks

    ReplyDelete