Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lin's First Experience - Chapter 14

Kai: "Is it safe now? Can i come out?"
Lin: "Wait a moment, im just going to see if he's going out."
Kai: "Okey"
Lin: "Damn he is coming inside my room."

Lin: "W-What is it Eric?"
Eric: "You're a girl... can i ask you something?"
Lin: "Sure."
Eric: "Do i look good? Would you sleep with me?"
Lin: "W-What are you talking about?!"
Eric: "I need to have sex with a girl, but they all say no to me."
Eric: "The guys at my class are bully me cause i'm the only guy at my class that haven't done it yet."
Lin: "I'm sure you'll find one if you try hard enough."
Eric: "I have heard that the girls love big dicks and mine is huge but i still don't get any."
Lin: "I don't think thats a good start for a conversation..."
Eric: "Can i have sex with you? So i can finaly say that i had sex with a girl."
Eric: "I won't tell anyone that it was you."
Lin: "NO!"

Eric: "Please Sister!"
Lin: "No get off me!"
Eric: "I'm sorry but i must do it with you, i don't want to be left out by my friends."
Eric: "I don't want to be a virgin anymore."


Eric: "Wow your breasts has grown big."
Lin: "Stop sucking on my breasts!"

Lin: "Stop it!"
Eric: "I won't tell anyone about this."
Eric: "Lets see how a vagina looks like."

No comments:

Post a Comment