Monday, December 12, 2011

Lin's First Experience - Chapter 15

Eric: "Wow it looks so beautiful."
Eric: "How cute, your hair is shaped like a heart."

Eric: "Hmm... i see 2 holes. Is this the one that is called a vagina?"
Lin: *Nods*
Eric: "Wow im touching a vagina for the first time."
Eric: "It's so soft and wet, i could play with it for hours."

Eric: "I wonder whats further inside."
Lin: "Ahh."
Eric: "What is it Lin?"
Lin: "Ahh.. it's nothing."
Lin (Talking to herself): "He'll find Kai if he keeps pushing his hand inside me, i need to do something."

Eric: "Awesome! My whole hand is inside you, lets see how far this hole goes!"
Lin (Talking to herself): "Oh No! He will find him any moment! What should i do!?"
Lin: "Ahhh! Why don't you lick my vagina instead? It taste like candy!"
Eric: "Hmm wait im touching something with my fingers, i wonder what it is."
Kai (Talking to herself): "What the? someone is holding on to my legs!"
Lin: "Ahh! No! Don't pull it out!"
Eric: "Why not? It fees like it has 2 legs."
Eric: "Did you pull a doll inside your vagina?"
Kai (Talking to herself): "Oh no! I'm being pulled out and there is nothing to hold on to!"
Lin: "Eh...nah...we girls have an octopus looking things inside out vagina."
Lin: "So please stop pulling them!"
Eric: "Oh okey."
Kai (Talking to herself): "Yes! He released me! I'm going to crawl back inside before he tries again. "
Lin: "You can lick on my vagina instead.
Eric: "Okey."

Eric: "Mmm it does taste good.
Lin (Talking to herself): "Damn that was close... i'm lucky that he never went to the sex education

No comments:

Post a Comment