Friday, September 28, 2012

Maya at Public Bath 02

Peter: "Oh god! Your pussy feels heavenly."
Peter: "It's so tight inside your pussy, It squeezes around my dick."
Peter: "((I will most likely never get the chance again to fuck her again, i should exploit this moment and try to fuck her as long as i can.))"
Peter: "((She will never find out anyway.))"


Peter: "((I wish i could fuck her everyday))."
Maya: "Aahh! How mutch longer are you going to fuck me? Aren't you done soon?
Peter: "Sorry Maya, i need to fuck you for about 15min longer."
Maya: "What!? But i can't endure it any longer, my body feel so hot.. feels like i will pass out soon."
Peter: "You are doing great Maya, i will buy you a ice cream after we are done."
 


Peter: "That guy is leaving the room, seems like he is not going to take a bath."
Peter: "I'm going to move you to the floor while there is nobody here, it will be easier to fuck you there."



No comments:

Post a Comment