Monday, September 10, 2012

A Hot Summer Day 03













Elina: "Hey Maya."
Maya: "Hey."
Elina: "I will be gone a couple of days, so i need you to take care of my pets."
Maya: "You have pets? I didnt' know that, but sure i will take care of them."


 Elina: "Thank you. Remember that you need to keep them warm, wet and moisture."
 Elina: "Or they will feel sick."
 Maya: "Warm and wet? what kind of pet is that? A turtle?"

Maya: "What are you doing?"
Elina: "I'm just making a new home to her."

Maya: "What?!"
Elina: "She needs to be inside you."


Maya: "Aahh!" No!! Take it out!"
Elina: "You said you woul take care of her."

Elina: "Almost there."
Maya: "Ahh! Please Stop it Elina! She is to big! I can't take it!"

Elina: "Hmm your pussy were smaller then i thought, she hardly fits inside you."
Elina: "I can't get her any further inside."
Maya: "Stop it! I beg you! Please take her out! I'm going to pass out!"

Elina: "That will do for now, but you will need to expand your vagina and get her completly inside your pussy by nightfall or she will dry out.
Maya: "I don't want to! "
Elina: "You said you would take care of my pet."
Maya: "I thought you meant normal pets!"
Maya: "Please don't make me do this."
Elina: "I will give you my other favorite pet later which i have currently inside me right now."
Elina: "I hope you will take a good care of them."
Maya: "What?! You weren't pregnant?! There is no way that she will be able to fit inside me."
Maya: "Can't i use water and warm towels instead?"
Elina: "No normal water doesn't work on them."
Maya: "I don't wanna do this!"
 
Elina: "Now a goodbye kiss."


Elina: "You taste better every day."



No comments:

Post a Comment