Monday, September 10, 2012

Maya at Public Bath 01


Peter: "I'm going to the Public Bath, are you coming too?"
Maya: "Yeah im coming too! I has been a long time since we did it last time."

Peter: "Alright we are at the public bath now, how about we meet each other here in 1 hour?
Peter: "see ya soon."
Maya: "Wait we are going to split up?"
Peter: "Yes, male and females has their own bath."
Maya: "But i don't wanna go in alone and who will scrub my back?"
Peter: "Aren't you old enough to do i alone?"
Maya: "But.."
Peter: "You aren't a child anymore."
Maya: "I'm still to scared to do i alone."
Peter: "..."
Peter: "Well.. your body do look boyish, i guess i could sneak you inside."
Maya. "How rude!"
Peter: "But remember that girls are not allowed in there, so try to hide yourself... you know.. your pearl and the chest."
Maya: "I will."
Peter: "Good, lets try then, if there are to many in there so will we need to canceled it."
Maya: "Yey!"

Peter: "2 people."




Peter: "((Her breasts has grown a lot.))"


Maya: "Wow that thing is huge."
Peter: "A-ah yeah."
Peter: "My friend of mine gave me a strange pill that he said that would increase the grown and muscle mass, well in the different spot than i thought it would."
Maya: "I wanna touch it!"

Maya: "I have never felt one before."
 
Peter: "A-ah w-wait! T-that's enought".
Maya: "Why?"
Peter: "Erm.. we should go inside."


Peter: "Nobody in here, we are alone for the moment."


Maya: "Can you help me?"
Peter: "Sure."
Peter: "There you go, now your whole body is done."

Maya: "You didn't clean between my legs."

Peter: "Done now?"
Maya: "Here also."
Peter: "O-okey."



Peter: "There isn't any spots on your body that i haven't washed now, now lets go to the bath."
Peter: "Lets go to the bath"


Maya: "Where do i sit?"
Maya: "I wanna sit on your lap."

 Peter: "Ahh N-no"
 Maya: "Hehe look it can carry me."

Peter:  ((Damnit i can't hold it, it will be erected.))
Maya: "This feels nice, we should do this more often."
Maya: "Something is poking me up."

Peter: ((Oh damn, someone just came in, i need to hide her and get my dick slack and fast.))
Maya: "Oh look at this, why is it standing up?"
Maya: "It's so hard."

Maya: "Why are you holding my hands?"
Peter: "I need to put my dick inside your vagina"
Maya: "Inside my genital?" Why?

Peter: "I need to fill you up so i can get it slack."

Peter: "I it will be hard to get it inside you."
Maya: "Are you going to put the whole thing inside me?!"
 
Maya: "Aahh!"
Peter: "Shhh there are people in here."

Peter: "Damn it is to tight."

Peter: "I will have to change position."

Peter: "I'm going try to a hard push."
Peter: "Hopefully so will the head at least be inside."
Maya: "Ahh wait wait!

Peter: "Ready?"


Peter: "Yes! it is finaly inside. It is just half way thru now."

No comments:

Post a Comment