Thursday, January 30, 2014

Naughty Rin 01



Rin: "I'm so bored, there is nothing to do.."


Rin: "Maybe Sairy has some new toys to play with."



Rin: "Oh there she is, she was sleeping on her bed."


Rin: "Hmm...

Rin: "I'll play with my little sister instead."



Rin: "I wonder if she will fit, i never had something so big inside me before."
Rin: "Well except for Mike dick."



 
Rin: "Come on little sister, glide down."


Rin "Good girl, keep going."



Rin: "Good job sister."
Rin: "It's not so bad, its like a huge dildo."


Rin: "But her skin feel so mutch better then a dildo!"


Rin: "Love the feeling of her smooth and soft skin rubbing inside my pussy."


Rin: "You can keep sleeping inside my pussy."
Rin: "I wonder when she will wake up, i can't wait to hear her expression when she wakes up and finds out that she in a black space."

Rin: "Kiki is kinda heavy."


Rin: "I'm hungry, im going to get something to eat."
Rin: "But i need to get dressed up first, i dont want mike and sairy to find out that im using my little sister as a sex toy."



Rin: "Oh look at these shoes here, love these."
Rin: "I'll borrow these from Sairy, she is not here anyway."


Rin: "It feels weird walking around with her body dangling down between my legs."

Rin: "So hard to walk straight without hitting kiki."



Rin [Thinking]: "Aahhhh!!! She woke up!"
Kiki: "What the hell is going on?!""
Kiki: "Why can't i see anything."




Rin [Thinking]: "She is punching around inside me."
Kiki: "It's black and it's feels weird.


Kiki: "Maybe punching it helps."
Rin [Thinking]: "Aahhhh! Oh god!!



Rin [Thinking]: "Please stop moving around!! I can't take it anymore!!" 
Kiki: "Is anyone there?! Sairyn?! Mike?!"Rin!!"

Kiki: "Help!!"
Rin [Thinking]: "I-i cant... a-anymore... i must take her out!"

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun and amazing series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to go deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have Kiki get sucked in. ; 3

    Really liked this.
    Hope there'll be a lot more of this one.

    ReplyDelete