Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas 01





Rin: "Oh sorry, i thought everyone were asleep, i hope i didn't wake you up."
Rin: "I'm really sorry but i forgot to bring a christmas present for you."
Rin: "I'm terrible sorry about it, i hope i can fix it for you somehow?"
Mike: "I know a way which you can easily fix."
Rin: "Oh realy? Please tell me."


Mike: "With this one."
Rin: "Oh my god!!"
Mike: "Are you going to ride on it? It will be my best Christmas ever if you do."
Rin: "Well if it will make you happy, then i will do it."

















2 comments:

  1. I wish my Christmas went that well, and I hope yours did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be sexy if Mike's cum came out Riki's mouth while they were fucking? would it be to much? My vote would be for sexy, Since these girls seem to have have magical insides...

    ReplyDelete