Monday, February 25, 2013

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 35









Maya: "Perfect."


Lisa: "Good you are finaly here, can you help me to get these weird fluids of my body?"
Maya: "Sure."





Lisa: "Ah!"


Lisa: " What are you doing?! Not there!"


Lisa: "Ahh! Stop it!"


Lisa: "Aahh! Please stop it!


 

Maya: "I need to clean inside you also."
Lisa: "Noo!  I can do that!"


Maya: "Ahhh No!"


Maya: "Now it's clean and wet."



Lisa: "Ahhhh!!! Stop it! You aren't you done?!"
Maya: "Why should i stop when you like it?"
Lisa: "No!! We are in at school!"
Maya: "You sure got a cute voice when you scream."
Lisa: "N-no i don't! Stop teasing me!


Yui [Thinking]: "What is going in here? I hear someone screaming"


Yui [Thinking]: "It's coming from the shower"




Yui [Thinking]: "Oh my god!! What are they doing?!"
Yui [Thinking]: "They are having sex?"

Yui [Thinking]: "But it sounds like they are having fun."
Yui [Thinking]: "It seems to feel good for her."
Yui [Thinking]: "I wonder how it feels like."
Yui [Thinking]: "I wish i could join them...but i am to scared."



Yui [Thinking]: "What is wrong with me, i feel so weird."






Yui [Thinking]: "I want to join them so badly..."
Yui [Thinking]: "Come on Yui you can do it! Just walk in there."
Yui [Thinking]: "Damnit i can't move, im to scared, what should is say? "Hey can i join?" i would sound like a kid."



Maya: "Now it's your turn, i will just do a thing first."




Maya: "Now im done."


Lisa: "What?"
Maya: "It's your turn now."
Lisa: "My turn?"
Maya: "Yes, i masturbated you and now it's your turn to masturbate me."
Lisa: "N-no way!"
Maya: " What? I did it on you and you refuse to repay the favor?"
Maya: "Are you going to leave my pussy dry?"
Lisa: "I didn't ask for it!
Maya: "But you liked it."
Lisa: "..."


Lisa: "So how am i going to do it?"
Maya: "Just put your arms inside and rub it."
Lisa: "O-okey."

Lisa: "I can't belive it that i am touching a giant pussy."
Maya: "Keep pushing further inside."
Lisa: "It's so large."

Lisa: "I can't even feel the wall, how deep is it?"
Maya: "Your arms is to small, it won't be satisfied with this."
Lisa: "So what doy ou want me to do?"
Maya: "Use your whole body."
Lisa:" What?"
Maya: "Push your whole body inside my pussy, your body should be big enough for me.
Lisa: W-what? You want me to crawl inside your pussy?"
Maya: "Yes."
Lisa: "Oh god.. i'll try..."


Maya: "Keep going."
Lisa: "Wow it's a lot large then i thought and it feels weird in here."
Lisa. "Promise you won't tell anyone that i have been inside your pussy..."


Maya: "Aaahh good girl, almost there."


Lisa: "I can't crawl any further, it's to tight in here."


Lisa: "You will need to push me in."


Maya: "Someone is coming!"
Lisa: "Oh no! What should i do?"
Lisa: "Pull me out!"
Maya [Thinking]: "I've got an idea, i can scare Lisa to hide inside my pussy."
Maya: "No you won't make it, push your whole body inside me instead so they can't see you."
Lisa. "Okey!."
Maya:" I will hide your legs."
Yui [Thinking]: "Go Yui! Go before it's to late!"


Yui: "H-h-hey can i join? No! I-i meant do you need a hand? N-no i-i...


Maya: "Sure."
Yui: "What? Realy?"


Maya: "What is your name?"
Yui: "Y-yui."
Yui: "I-it's my first time."


Maya: "Hmm are you lost little girl?"
Yui: "I'm not a little girl!"
Maya: "Well you are short."
Yui: "Look at my ears!"
Maya: "Oh your one of those short growing elf.. hmm i can't remember the name.. well whatever."

Lisa: "Who is that girl inside your pussy?"
Maya: "Lisa."
Lisa: "Is she your classmate?"
Maya: "Yes."
Lisa: "Does it feel good?"
Maya: "Yup heavenly."
Lisa: "Can i also try?"
Maya: "Sorry but Lisa is already taken and she won't fit inside you."
Maya: "But i have another girl inside me which you can try later."
Lisa: "Thank you!"


Maya: "But first i need your help."
Maya: "I need you to push her inside me."
Maya: "Her whole body is going to be inside my pussy, can you do that?"
Lisa: "Sure!"


Maya: "On your knees."


Yui: "Wow something is flooding out, some weird fluid."


Yui: "It's amazing how your body can fit that girl."


Maya: "Can you push her?"
Yui: "I can't, she is so heavy and slippery.


 Maya: "Okey lets try a different position."


 Maya: "It should be easier."
 


Maya: "Keep pushing! I can feel her coming inside."


Maya: "AAhhhhhh!! Oh God!! It feels so good!"


Yui: "It's done now, she is completly inside your pussy now."
Maya:  "AAAhhhhh!!""
Maya: "Yes! I finaly got her inside me!"
Maya: "And i have never felt so good before."


Maya: "I can feel her warm body crawling around inside me, she is still trying to hide inside my pussy."
Yui: "Aww i wish i had one to."
Yui: "I want one inside me also."
Maya: "I have a girl which you can borrow Yui, can you come home to me after school?"
Yui: "Sure!!!"

8 comments:

  1. Elina, that is inside of Maya, is her older sister?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya older sister Mao are best friends with Elina.

      Delete
  2. Amazing i like where this is going

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome. Greatest story and art of all the works I have seen done on other sites. You are wunderbar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this is good stuff, keep this up, want more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you try to make them faster

    ReplyDelete