Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 34


Lisa: "Do you want to do some Yoga?"
Maya: "Sure."



Lisa: "You are realy good at this."
Maya: "Thank you, i have tried it before."
Lisa: "Where did the other girls go?"
Maya: "I think they went to the pool."
Lisa: "Do you want to go to the pool also?"
Maya: "Yeah sure can we finish this first"?
Lisa: "Okey."

 
Maya [Thinking]: "Perfect, it's only us inside the room."
Maya [Thinking]: "I must make it perfect, i won't get another chance at this."
 
 
Maya [Thinking]: "It's still quiet."
 


Maya [Thinking]: "Please sit still, don't move."
Lisa: "Maya? Are you doing something? It went dark.."


Maya [Thinking]: "Perfect!"
Lisa: *Screams*
Maya [Thinking]: "I need to get her inside me fast."


Maya [Thinking]: "Aahhh her skin is so smooth and soft."
Lisa: *Punching*


Maya [Thinking]: "She is gliding smoothly and slowly inside me." 


Maya [Thinking]: "Aahh!! She feels so good, how did she get her skin so soft."
Lisa: "Panics"


Maya [Thinking]: "AAhhhh!"


Maya [Thinking]: "Almost there hunny."


Maya [Thinking]: "I hear someone coming this way."
Maya [Thinking]: "Damn!! I need to pull her out."
Maya [Thinking]: "I was so close!"



Maya [Thinking]: "Should be safe to pull her out here."
 

Maya [Thinking]: "Aahhh!! Oh wow she is so easy to move around inside me, feels like she is filled with lubricant."


Maya: "Are you okey?"
Lisa: "AAhhh! What happend?!"



Maya: "I'm so sorry!! I lost my balanced when i did a Yoga pose and you came inside my ... v-vagina."
Lisa: "Eww!!! I have disgusting fluids on me!"
Lisa: "Oh god! I can't believe i was inside someones vagina, im going to have nightmares!"


Maya [Thinking]: "What is Elina doing now?" I can feel her doing something on my vagina."
Lisa: "What is it?"


Maya: "Can you go ahead and take a shower, i will come and help you to remove those fluids.
Lisa: "Okey but be fast, i want these digusting fluids off my body!"

Maya: "Where are you going Elina?"
Elina: "I'm leaving."
Maya: "Go back inside!"
Maya: "I will give you a punishment for trying to leave my pussy, but i will be nicer  to you if you go back inside."
Elina: "O-okey..."


Maya: "Good girl."


Maya: "Now stay inside my pussy."



4 comments:

  1. Oh Naduron, you are such a tease. Please, continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon. I hope Elina avenge Maye same way. For example while sleeping Maya, Elina will be run away, and then unbirth a big Maya.

    ReplyDelete