Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 33



Maya: "It's morning already?!
Maya: "Damnit i wanted to play some more with Mike, now i won't have time when the school starts in few minutes."









Maya: "Hmm something is wrong, i only feel Elina inside me.
Maya: "Where is Sarah?"
Maya: "Oh yeah, My sister stole her.."
Maya: "My pussy feels so empty with only Elina inside, i want another one inside me."


Maya: "I can't buy any tiny faerie, they cost to mutch."
Maya: "Hmm maybe i know someone that is tiny..."
Maya: "Don't worry Elina, i'll find you some company."


Maya: "Oh damn, school is about to start."




Teacher: "Okey kids today we are going to be at the gym whole day, you can either choose to do running, workout, swimming or any other physical training."


Maya [Thinking]: "Hmm my friend is short but i am not sure if i can fit her inside me."
Maya [Thinking]: "But having her inside me would be fun."


Maya [Thinking]: "How am i supposed to get her inside me.."
Maya [Thinking]: "I don't think she wants to stay inside my vagina, so i need to use force."
Maya [Thinking]: "I can't do it in the classroom, to many in here."

Maya [Thinking]: "Hmm i can only think of 2 places, at the gym or the swimmingpool."
Maya [Thinking]: "I could sneak her inside my vagina if i did it inside the pool, but it would be hard to do it while swimming."
Maya [Thinking]: "I could try at the Gym, but i need to be fast so she doesn't make any noise."









3 comments:

  1. unbirth kidnapping i luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to the most degree. This sounds like a uberly fun story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Naduron. I really love the Lin's new friend chapters :) Truly amazing work! Could you please consider doing some vore action in some of the future chapters? E.g. Maya swallowing some boy or a girl. That would be great! I am sure many vore fans here would really love it.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your work with us. Enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete