Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 29

Maya: "Hmm i want to play with your vagina."


Maya: "I wonder if i can fit my finger."




Maya: "Wow! I can reach so deep inside her."
Maya: "And it looks like she enjoy it."

Maya: "What is this? Some kind of fluid on my finger."

Maya: "Mmm"
Maya: "It's the same fluids Mao had, so Mao enjoyed having Elina and Sarah inside her?"


Maya: "I wonder how it feels like having those girls inside me.."
Maya: "But i am younger then Mao, so i don't think i can take both girls at once, so i am going to try with Elina first." 






Maya: "I hope you don't mind helping me Elina, i need you inside my pussy."
Elina: "Noo! I don't want to go back in there again!
Maya: "I want to know how it feels like having you girls inside the vagina, but i will only start with you first."


Maya: "After i have managed to take you inside my vagina so will i try with Sarah also."
Elina: "I am not a sex toy! I am Mao's best friend! She will be angry when she finds out what you have done to me!"
Maya: "She won't find you inside my vagina right? And also weren't you Mao's sex toy already? You were inside your best friend vagina when i find you."
Elina: "No! It was an accident!"

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo I can't wait for the next one!!! It will be awesome!! *your so dirty minded :D*

    ReplyDelete