Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lin's New Friend - Chapter 27

Maya: "Mao do you want to play some games together?"
Mao: "Maya.."

Maya: "Wow what happend to your stomach? It is so swollen up or are you pregnant?"
Mao: "Aahhh! No there is something moving inside me.
Maya: "You are pregnant and your child is kicking you?"
Mao: "I am not pregnant!"


Mao: "Aahhh! It doesn't stop!"
Maya: "Should i call for help?"
Mao: "No, don't tell Lin anything. I need to you to make it stop!"
Maya: "But i don't know i should do."
Mao: "Ahhh.. look inside my vagina and check if you see anything"


Maya: "Vagina? Down here?"



Mao: "Ahhh.. Do you see anything?"
Maya: "Hmmm i hear something moving inside there and there is lots of fluids in there."
Mao: "Can you try to grab it with your hand?"


Maya: "Okey.. but i don't know how it looks like in there."
Mao: "Just push your hand inside."




Maya: "I don't feel anything unusual, i only feel walls around my hand and it is very wet."
Maya: "Should i stop?"
Mao: "Aarhh!! Noo go deeper!"


Maya: "Wow how deep does this hole go?"

Maya: "I feel something... i don't know what it is.. 2 sticks maybe?"
Mao: "Aarghh! Grab it and pull it out!  Aahhh!"
Maya: "Okey."


Maya: "What? Human legs?"


Maya: "Why it is inside there?"
 
Maya: "It was Sarah that was inside your vagina."


Maya: "Oh wait, she is holding something."


Maya: "Elina also?! What were you girls doing in there?"
Maya: "Mao? Are you sleeping again?"


Maya: "I know,I'll play some games with you girls instead."
Maya: "It will be fun."



[I changed Maya Appearance, you can see her new appearance on the last image.]
[I hope you like her new Appearance.]

2 comments:

  1. Awww~ I was hoping for a bit more, but I'm still looking forward to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya still looks amazing. Keep up the great work!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete