Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Current Situation

I'm currently living temporary at some where else, which i can borrow a laptop PC and got internet.
I cant couldn't take the my PC with me and there is nothing wrong with it.

So i installed Daz Studio on the laptop it just to see what the fuzz was about, but damn was i disapointed and tricked.
So yeah... cant make any unbirth or anything that req wide pussy with Daz Studio.. or just a good looking one at all.
Well i could type a list of problem with Daz Studio but i wont bother.

I dont feel like re-installing Poser on this laptop either cause it req so much extra stuff just to make victoria 4 into a  teen a again.

So i am just making hardcore scenes with a genesis that doesnt even have a pussy. xD

2 comments:

  1. Damn, Hope you are doing OK! Glad to hear you have a place to stay, and a good friend! Font push the laptop too hard the damn things over heat pretty easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you have a chance to add text. You answered a couple questions I didn't know I had!

    ReplyDelete