Thursday, March 19, 2015

Maria - The Adventure 01

Sci-fi and magic story with Unbirth + Hardcore

Maria is living her life by doing all kinds of jobs and contracts. like killing, procting and etc.


Maria: "I just got a  message from my companion Mike, he got a job for us."


Maria: "He also sent the location for our job."





 Maria: "Won't take long to go there, its pretty close."


 Maria: "Another one that is breaking the law.. it is sure a lot of them in this city."

Maria: "Don't try anything or i will put my sword inside your pussy."
Elisa: "Shit!


Maria: "If you are going to break in, at least do it better..you are way to obvious."
Elisa: "Shut up you little bitch!"


Maria: "Hmmm what should i do with you... the station is damn far away and i cant bother guarding you."
Eliza: "Ha you are living in the wrong city little bitch, nobody cares here."
Eliza: "You can let me go instead, there is nothing you can do anyway., Haha!"



Maria: "How dare you call me a bitch!"
Maria: "I'll teach you a lesson!"
Eliza: "Oohh how scary.. your going to rub my pussy... please dont... haha"


Maria: "Who said im just going to rub it?!"
Eliza: "Aahh!!"
Maria: "Say that you are sorry!"
Eliza: "Sorry! I'm sorry! Ahh stop it!!"


Maria: "Good girl.."
Maria: "Now im going to shrink you, some fancy magic."
Eliza: "Hey! What the hell are you doing to me!! I'm tiny has hell you bastard!!"
Maria: "Don't worry i will just restore you back to normal when we get back to the station."
Maria: "It will be much easier to carry you this way."


Eliza: "What are you doing now?! I'm not a toy!"
Maria: "Carrying you around is a pain.. i'll just put you inside my pussy instead and keep you there untill we reach the station."
Eliza: "Stop it!! Please!!"


Maria: "Shut up already, i dont take order from a criminal."
Eliza: "...."
Maria: "Hmm my pussy isn't deep enough.."
Maria: "Its your lucky day, you will keep your head outside.. for now."

Maria: "Crap i totaly forgot about our job! i need to hurry!"


Mike: "Your late."
Maria: "I'm sorry! I was busy with a criminal."
Mike: "That girl?"
Maria: "Yeah, its much eaiser to carry her this way."
Mike: "She wont interrupt you with our job?"
Maria: "Don't worry im used to it, i'm rubbing it with a big dildo."
Mike: "Fine." 
Maria: "So what is our job?"
Mike: "Sneak inside this huge illegal underground lab and find any proof.
Maria: "Okey no problem, lets go."


Mike: "Seems like we found the place."
Mike: "Lets go and search for any proof."
Mike: "Your walking weird, are you alright?"
Maria: "Walking around with her is hard..."
Maria: "I'm trying to avoid hitting her body with my thighs."
Maria: "Its nothing to worry about."


Mike: "Found nothing on their computer, how is it going here?"
Maria: "Nothing here."
Maria: "It seems like someone knew we were going and cleared out any proof before we arrived."
Mike: "Yeah.. and there is nobody here either, its totally empty."
Eliza: "Watching everything upside down is a pain..."
Maria: "Stop whining."
Mike: "I hear someone coming! Hide!"


Maria: "Who is it?"

Maria: "One of the scientist? "
Mike: "Maybe, lets see what she does."
Maria: "What a nice body she has."
Mike: "Really you have to comment that?"
Maria: "Why not? Look at her!"
Mike: "Of course she has.."


Maria: "What the? she is starting to masturbate..."
Mike: "Oh god!!! she is naked and masturbating!!"
Mike: "Damn she look hot!!"
Maria: "Stop looking!"
Mike: "Wish i could fuck her right now.."
Maria: "Your dick is getting hard."
Mike: "I can't help myself she is so  fucking hot!"
Maria: "Fuck my pussy then."
Mike: "What?! You Sure?"
Maria: "Of course."
Mike: "Thank you!"
Mike: "But you have a girl inside your pussy already."
Maria: "Don't worry i can handle it."



Maria: "Aahh!! Oh god your dick is huge!"
Mike: "Wow didn't know you could fit my dick."


Maria: "Do you love it?"
Mike: "Best pussy i have ever tried."


Maria: "Ahh!!! It seems like she is almost done."
Mike: "Crap i'm not done yet."
Maria: "Just stop her while carrying me!"
Maria: "We cant let her escape!"


Mike: "Okey i'll try."

Mike: "Halt!"
Maria: "Don't move!"
Laiya: "What the?!!?"


Laiya: "You guys were having sex behind there.."
Maria: "So what?" You were masturbating!"
Laiya: "You were watching me in secret..."


Mike: "Don't try anything."
Laiya: "I wont.."

Mike: "Tell us everything you know about this lab."
Laiya: "Hell no."
Mike: "...i wont hit a girl, what should we do Maria?"
Maria: "I know lets test how much her pussy can handle."
Mike: "Ah good idea."

Laiya: "What the??!"

Laiya: "Aahhhh!!!!!! Please stop!!!"
Laiya: "Stop it!! Stop moving around!"

Laiya: "AAAAhhhhh!!""
Laiya: "I cant.. take any.. more.."
Mike: "Tell us or she will continue."
Laiya: "I will tell you, just stop it!!!! AAhhhh!!"
Mike: "You heard her Maria."

Laiya: "H-here take this disk, it has all the information you need."
Mike: "Thank you."

Mike: "You are free to go now."
Laiya: "Really? Thank you!"

Maria: "Can you fuck my pussy again now?"
Mike: "Again and now?"
Maria: "Got interrupted last time.. and we are the only one inside this lab.. well except for her but she already seen us."
Mike: "Sure."


Maria: "Can you continue at my home?"
Mike: "Sure why not."


Mike: "What a nice place."
Maria: "Can you put me down for a moment?"
Maria: "I wanna change clothing before we get our next job."

Mike: "You dont have any problem with that girl inside you?"
Maria: "Oh yeah i totally forgot that she is still inside me."
Maria: "Seems like my pussy can fit her now."


Maria: "So what do you think?"
Mike: "You look sexy and beautiful."
Maria: "Thank you."

Maria: "Now lets have fun while we wait for any new job."



Maria: "Got a message!
Maria: "Damn over already.."

Maria: "weird, it only shows the location and that it is dangerous.
Maria: "It is close to the station.
Mike: "Should we turn your girl to the station before we do that job?"
Maria: "Oh yeah good idea."



Maria: "Can you give me a hand?"
Mike: "Sure."

Eliza: "I'm finally free!!"
Mike. "Now lets go to that job."

6 comments:

  1. More of lin's new friend and yoga please.
    I would like to see one of the tall girls unbirth all the little girls in lin's new friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see one of the little girl unbirth the tall girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the great work! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please get back to posting stuff here it's been months since you posted anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had any internet for over 9 months now and i still dont have any internet, it can take up to many more months.

      Delete
    2. Hope you get your internet back up soon.

      Delete