Monday, February 2, 2015

Questioning Room




Police Man: "Hey there, are you aware why me and my partner is here today?"
Spy: "Nope."
Police Man: "We have been called here to make you talk."
Spy: "How nice"
Police Man: "There are nobody here that can see us or hear us."

Police Man: "I will do anything to make you talk, now to the question, who are you?
Spy: "I'm a girl."
Police Man: "Fine.. then i will do it the hard way."
Spy: "Why are taking off your clothing."
Police Girl:  "Cause i will make you talk."

Police Girl:  "I'm ready partner."

Spy: "What are you doing!?!? "
Police Man: "Last chance girl! Or this girl will be inside your pussy."
Spy: "Noo!! Please don't!"

Spy: "Ahhhhh!!" Stop it! "
Police Man: "Then tell us who you are."
Spy: "I-i i c-cant.."
Spy: "Oh god!!  I cant take it"

Police Girl:  "It will be over as soon as you tell what we want to hear."

Police Man: "If you still continue to resist so will i put my big dick inside you.
Spy: "..."

Police Man: "Still not going to tell us.. "

 Police Man: "I will give you a moment to think.."




Police Man: "Nothing? Then i'll put it in."
Spy: "No!!" Please i beg you dont do it, i just cant tell you.."

Police Man: "Partner start rubbing inside her "
Police Girl:  "Okey."
Spy: "Ahhhhhh!"


 Spy: "Ahhhhhh!! I cant take it anymore!!"

Spy: "I'm a spy!"
Police Man: "Good girl. "




4 comments:

  1. New strips of Lins new friend and yoga please

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he returns! May your internet problems be a thing of the past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need some help moving? I'm sure we could get you to a area with better internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that the police-girl and spy-girl will switch roles. You can do so that the "predator" was less than the "prey"?

    ReplyDelete