Saturday, November 15, 2014

Yoga 03




 Elisa: "Let see if your pussy can fit your little friend."


Elisa: "It's tight but she is going in."
Elisa: "Didn't that feel good?"
Nadia: "Mmm"
Elisa: "Now its your turn, come with me, behind the desk."
Nadia: "O-okey."
Elisa: "Just in case."

Elisa: "Now lick my pussy."
Nadia: "Like this?"
Elisa: "Yup."


Elisa: "You are really good at this."
Nadia: "T-Thank you."

Elisa: "I've got a customer,  just keep licking my pussy while i'm taking care of my customer."
Elisa: "She won't see you when you are behind me anyway."


Customer: "Hey Elisa!" Do you have the clothing i were asking for last time i was here?"
Elisa: "Hey! I'll take a look in my PC."
Elisa: "Aahh!"
Customer: "What?"
Elisa: "N-no-nothing!!..."

 
Elisa [Thinking]: "Shit! I accidently crouched down onto her head."
Elisa [Thinking]: "Her head is stuck inside my pussy."


Elisa [Thinking]: "It it would be easier to just push her inside my pussy instead, customer would notice me if i were trying to pull her out."




Elisa [Thinking]: "Almost there."
Custome: "Something wrong Elisa?"
Elisa: "N-No-Nooo!!"
Custome: "You don't look well, your face is burning red and sweating like hell."
Elisa: "Aa-ah y-yeah..i think im getting sick, i should head home after im done."
Customer: "Oh, take care of yourself."


Elisa [Thinking]: "Yes! She is finally inside me! But she won't stop moving around."
Elisa [Thinking]: "I'm going to orgasm if she wont stop.."
Elisa: "Okey i looked thru all the clothing on the PC and we have the design you were looking for but with different colors.
Customer: "Hmm can you show me the colors you currently have?"
Elisa: "Sure."


Elisa: "These."
Customer: "Hmm."
Elisa [Thinking]: "Please hurry up!"
Elisa [Thinking]: "I can't hold it anymore..:"
Customer: "Nope wrong colors, but thanks anyway."
Customer: "Bye."
Elisa: "Bye."


Elisa: "Finally!"
Elisa: "First i'm going to orgasm.. and then i guess i will have to pull her out.. even tho i loved the feeling of her being inside me."
Elisa: "But she is also heavy to carry.. its like carrying around a 30 kg baby.



Elisa: "It's getting late, her parents must be worried."
Elisa: "Hmm but i wont wanna let her go.." best feeling i've ever had in my life."

25 comments:

  1. Double full unbirth! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you change their roles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please continue Lin's New Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And please continue this I want to see Elisa unbirth more girls. I would also like to see a same size unbirth of two girls like the size of Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMN THAT'S HOT!!!!!
    If it were me I'd keep her in and if by chance she managed to somewhat free herself, I'd shove her back in and pull on some pants to keep her inside while I enjoyed her struggles. ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prison is the womb! The lock is the pants!

      Delete
  6. I've posted it before and I'll post it again!
    Those other sights I visit.
    THEY AINT GOT SHIT ON THIS PLACE, ASOLUTELY NOTHING, ZIP, ZERO, NADA!!!

    NADURON'S THE GREATEST, NO IFs AND/OR BUTs ABOUT IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's daughter will be larger than a mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Much good, soo wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prey that you NEVER leave us, cause life would be a lot more dull and boring with out you creating such masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naduron, just so you know, you are a TRUE HERO to us UB fanatics of the world, keep up the great work. EVERYONE who posts here absolutely loves the voodoo that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pic, the one second from the last, is the absolute hottest one I've ever seen.
    Its perfect, in that its how I've always imagined a real woman might look if she was trying to keep something big from getting out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks good and nice story, a bit off word play but it's pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope this goes in the direction that November 16th post stated.
    The one were is say "If it were me I'd keep her in."
    I just love the thought of Nadia poking her head out, then Elisa stuffing her back inside. ^^

    I'm fine with what ever though, cause what ever Naduron decides upon its still bound to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry christmas nad.....and if you dont celebrate christmas happy holidays or whatever it is you celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a great vacation Naduron!, Hopefully you enjoyed it well, and had lots of fun and got great presents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please give us more of Lins new friend and Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  17. Naduron you are still the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for all you've done Naduron, it's been great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. PLEASE PLEASE put some new material here it's been so lons since you have uploaded some new material

    ReplyDelete
  20. May you have peace, and live for time immemorial in our hearts and minds.

    Naduron
    August 2011- January 2015. May he rest with a boner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know if naduron stopped posting, he could just be busy with other stuff

      Delete
    2. You could be right, he does have a real life I know and I know school and work get in the way of everything for most people. Or is comp could have been infected, corrupted or broke.
      And I don't know. But if he doesn't come back, at least we have the timeframe of his wonderful amazing career life (on this blog).

      PS. I hope you are right and that I am wrong
      with all my heart, because the unbirth/ fetishes community will have lost an amazing cg artist.

      Delete
  21. New strips of lins new freind please, ps i would love to see maya unbirth yui and lisa.
    And new yoga strips.

    ReplyDelete